Friday 3 May 2013

How To Fully Utilized Your Phone - USB OTG



For time being and base on my experience the  USB OTG ( USB On-The-Go) is one of the useful application that base on hardware capability as well that make you capable to fully utilized your phone and make it value for your money. Since now days most of the people spend almost RM1000- RM2000 to purchased a high end mobile device but they do not fully utilized it.

If you willing to explore and you love tech then I would say USB OTG is the best way for you to gain more knowledge and take benefit from it. USB OTG capable to make the mobile device to be a USB Host and enable to attach to USB peripheral such as:

a)Pen Drive
b)Memory Card Reader
c)Keyboard/Mouse
d)Hard Disk
e)External CD-ROM
f)USB Ethernet Adapter
g)USB Serial Adapter

I start to explore those thing several years ago, in order to find backup for my notebook during  the emergency circumstance since as persons in Network Field  I need to be on call and capable to verify the gear state such as  manageable switches. In order to execute that I need to have a phone that capable to attach with USB Ethernet Adpater and in order to console to switches I need USB Serial Adapter as well. Finally Alhamdulillah I managed to utilized it. It's like "Putting a Powerfull PC In Your Pocket". It's make me more appreciated the phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.